Saturday 19 October 2013

Breakfast of Champions!

Ok, so today I have a LONG day of canning ahead of me. I made my brine last night and its been sitting- so in a few hours I'll be ready to start my mango pickle. 

This is how I have justified a GIANT delicious breakfast of Curry Tofu Scramble w/Sweet Potato Hash.

Not only will this fuel me for the entire day, but it is so easy to make!

Chop some peppers and onion. Heat a pan with a bit of oil/butter/margarine etc. Then once the veggies are almost done, throw in a spoonful of curry paste, stir and let simmer for about 2 minutes. Then cut in some silken tofu for the scramble and DONE! 

While that was happening I put some sweet potato hash in the oven with some olive oil, sea salt and a touch of garlic chili powder. 

Now, FEAST YOUR EYES! 


3 comments:

  1. OMG that looks good - do you store buy or pre-make your sweet potato hash - and if you pre-make - share the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make the sweet potato hash myself. You can find it in the entry titled, "Feel Good Food". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The basics:
    1. Peel/Shred potato
    2. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil
    3. Bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes
    4. OM NOM NOM!

    ReplyDelete