Monday 4 November 2013

Zucchini Banana Muffins

Few things make me as happy as zucchini. It is so versatile and yummy. I love zucchini chips, zucchini noodles in a good raw Pad Thai and now zucchini breakfast muffins. 

I got this recipe from suburble.com (the link to recipe is below)

I have got to stop saying this, because people will stop believing me but HOLY MACKEREL these are delicious. The cinnamon and nutmeg are om nom nom with the banana. I am so looking forward to having one (or two?) of these for breakfast. 

About the only thing I would suggest is that they should be baked directly in the muffin tin and not in a paper cup as they stuck to the paper a bit. This isn't exactly a problem but will no doubt be a touch embarrassing when I'm scraping it off with my teeth at work tomorrow. 

The end result:


Don't forget to check out www.facebook.com/veganhotmess 



No comments:

Post a Comment