Monday 30 September 2013

Vegan Mango Cupcakes...

Or should I say, my competition! Good grief. No sooner did these come out of the oven than my better half (a mango fiend) came slobbering.

I iced a hot cupcake (tsk tsk, I know) and watched her devour it amongst a sea of grunts and groans. At one point she even scraped the wrapper on her teeth grasping for one last taste. 

I think they're a hit! 

Here is them in their naked glory...

And iced...

I really need to work on my "finishing" skills. I fucking hate the work that is required for proper icing. Even filling a ziplock and piping it annoys me. Why does this have to be so complicated? As you can see I use the "smash on icing with a spatula" method. Works for me!

Also. I wish I had the ability to make 24 cupcakes at a time. 12 seems so insufficient for the amount of people I'd like to share with. 

I believe that's what we like to call "First World Problems". 

Recipe Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment